RYE BROOK, N.Y. -- The Rye Ridge Shopping Center in Rye Brook is turning into a food lover's paradise.
Just last week, Dig Inn , a NYC-based healthy fast-casual eatery opened (see previous story HERE ) and now Balducci's is gearing up for its Friday, Jan. 27 opening with a celebratory weekend to highlight the gourmet market's robust offerings.
The grand opening will launch with a commemorative bread breaking ceremony, in-store tastings and chef demonstrations with the festivities continuing throughout the weekend.
More specifically, food lovers who join Balducci’s on opening day will enjoy:
- In-store tastings, allowing attendees to discover tasty fare that will continue throughout the weekend from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Cooking demonstrations with Balducci’s chefs who will be providing culinary tips as they prepare scrumptious recipes in the store’s open and full kitchen.
- Smarter shopping tips and meal planning advice for a healthier lifestyle from Balducci’s nutritionist, Shari Bilt Boockvar. Boockvar will also be on-site Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Customer giveaways including Balducci’s canvas market bag (while supplies last).
- Join the myBalducci's Rewards program for a chance to win a Balducci's gift basket, including a $200 gift card, for a total value of $500.
- Local live music and entertainment.
Balducci’s Food Lover’s Market specializes in hand-selected, prime-cut meats, signature top of the catch seafood, and iprofessional cheese mongers and culinary trained chefs who prepare restaurant-quality, fresh meal selections.
Additional offerings include organic, local and recipe-ready produce, as well as a patisserie overflowing with gourmet pastries, breads and baked goods. The market’s café allows for in-store noshing while relaxing, enjoying free Wi-Fi, and savoring the market’s many items. There is also a signature floral boutique and in-house catering department.
“Whether you have questions about the perfect cut of meat, how to cook your seafood, or what cheeses to pick for your next gathering, our experienced and professional staff is here for you,” said Angel Caban, Rye Brook General Manager.
To find out more about Balducci’s Food Lover’s Market and the Rye Brook location, go to www.Balduccis.com .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.