RYE, N.Y. -- Professional golf will return to Westchester County next year when the LPGA Championship moves to the Westchester Country Club in Rye, according to LoHud.com
Westchester Country Club had hosted a PGA Tour event every year from 1967 to 2007 but has not hosted PGA professionals since.
The last major professional golf event hosted in Westchester County was the 2006 U.S. Open at Winged Foot Golf Club in Mamaroneck, according to the article.
- 1 Rye School Budget Passes Easily
- 2 Westchester School Budgets Get OKs From Voters
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit