RYE, N.Y. -- Professional golf will return to Westchester County next year when the LPGA Championship moves to the Westchester Country Club in Rye, according to LoHud.com
Westchester Country Club had hosted a PGA Tour event every year from 1967 to 2007 but has not hosted PGA professionals since.
The last major professional golf event hosted in Westchester County was the 2006 U.S. Open at Winged Foot Golf Club in Mamaroneck, according to the article.
- 1 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Deer Ticks Can Transmit Deadly Powassan Virus
- 3 Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide After Hitting DOT Truck In Rye
- 4 County Legislators Discuss Timetable, Concerns For New Manager At Playland
- 5 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates