RYE, N.Y. -- Professional golf will return to Westchester County next year when the LPGA Championship moves to the Westchester Country Club in Rye, according to LoHud.com
Westchester Country Club had hosted a PGA Tour event every year from 1967 to 2007 but has not hosted PGA professionals since.
The last major professional golf event hosted in Westchester County was the 2006 U.S. Open at Winged Foot Golf Club in Mamaroneck, according to the article.
- 1 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Purchase-SUNY Adds Masters Program That Combines Arts, Entrepreneurship
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts