RYE, N.Y. -- Professional golf will return to Westchester County next year when the LPGA Championship moves to the Westchester Country Club in Rye, according to LoHud.com
Westchester Country Club had hosted a PGA Tour event every year from 1967 to 2007 but has not hosted PGA professionals since.
The last major professional golf event hosted in Westchester County was the 2006 U.S. Open at Winged Foot Golf Club in Mamaroneck, according to the article.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester