RYE, N.Y. -- Professional golf will return to Westchester County next year when the LPGA Championship moves to the Westchester Country Club in Rye, according to LoHud.com
Westchester Country Club had hosted a PGA Tour event every year from 1967 to 2007 but has not hosted PGA professionals since.
The last major professional golf event hosted in Westchester County was the 2006 U.S. Open at Winged Foot Golf Club in Mamaroneck, according to the article.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 Rye Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 4 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48