RYE, N.Y. -- Professional golf will return to Westchester County next year when the LPGA Championship moves to the Westchester Country Club in Rye, according to LoHud.com
Westchester Country Club had hosted a PGA Tour event every year from 1967 to 2007 but has not hosted PGA professionals since.
The last major professional golf event hosted in Westchester County was the 2006 U.S. Open at Winged Foot Golf Club in Mamaroneck, according to the article.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 2 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Near Rye City Border Moves Forward
- 3 Three Different Ryes Can Be Confusing In Westchester
- 4 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 5 Rye Police Report Rise In Thefts From Parked Vehicles