RYE, N.Y. -- Rye's Henry Wilson is set to hit the Charles River for the 32nd annual Run of the Charles Canoe and Kayak Race in Boston in April.
Wilson will join about 1,500 other paddlers for the Charles River Watershed Association race on Sunday, April 27. The race celebrates the ongoing improvements of the Charles River. Wilson is entered in the Masters Category of the 19-Mile Race.
The race features paddling races for all skill levels, from expert to beginner. The race’s Finish Line Festival at DCR’s Artesani Park in Brighton is free to all racers and spectators. The event includes day-long entertainment with live music from Wayland band Mid Life Crisis. Vendors will be on site to showcase their products and talents.
Registration is available up to and including race day, but it is recommended that racers register early to avoid late fees. For more information on registration, becoming a volunteer, or any other aspect of the race, call (508) 698-6810, e-mail email@example.com or visit the Charles River Watershed Association website.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 2 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Near Rye City Border Moves Forward
- 3 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 4 Three Different Ryes Can Be Confusing In Westchester
- 5 Rye Police Report Rise In Thefts From Parked Vehicles