PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pace University women's swimming and diving team concluded its run at the Metropolitan Conference Championships with three placements in the evening finals on Sunday, Feb. 16 at Rutgers University in Piscataway, N.J.
Freshman Kaitlyn Fitzgerald placed 18th in the 200-yard backstroke with a time of 2:14.37, and dropped three seconds off her preliminary time and more than five seconds from her best time.
Sophomore Kaitlyn Siriano finished in 20th for the event with 2:16.35, and created a new personal best by more than seven seconds.
Junior Hannah Oleksak came in 24th in the 100 freestyle with a time of 56.94. Additionally, Oleksak had personal best time of 2:15.95 for the 200-yard individual medley.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Nat'l Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change In Rye Crash, Police Say
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Parker Hosts Third Rye Playland Meeting With Potential Park Operator
- 4 IRS Warns Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard