RYE, N.Y. -- One of the Rye teachers who was put on reassignment for improper coaching of students during testing last year returned to the classroom on Wednesday, Sept. 3, according to LoHud.com.
Dana Coppola, a third grade teacher, reached a settlement with the district and the school board members named in her suit last week but the terms were kept sealed, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Funeral Services Held In Rye For 20-Year-Old Marisa Curlen
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI