RYE, N.Y. -- One of the Rye teachers who was put on reassignment for improper coaching of students during testing last year returned to the classroom on Wednesday, Sept. 3, according to LoHud.com.
Dana Coppola, a third grade teacher, reached a settlement with the district and the school board members named in her suit last week but the terms were kept sealed, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After Being Placed On Leave
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director