RYE, N.Y. -- One of the Rye teachers who was put on reassignment for improper coaching of students during testing last year returned to the classroom on Wednesday, Sept. 3, according to LoHud.com.
Dana Coppola, a third grade teacher, reached a settlement with the district and the school board members named in her suit last week but the terms were kept sealed, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Westchester Hosting Veterans Appreciation Day At Rye Playland
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs