RYE, N.Y. -- One of the Rye teachers who was put on reassignment for improper coaching of students during testing last year returned to the classroom on Wednesday, Sept. 3, according to LoHud.com.
Dana Coppola, a third grade teacher, reached a settlement with the district and the school board members named in her suit last week but the terms were kept sealed, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 3 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 4 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 5 Renowned Building Team Finishes Construction On New Home In Rye