RYE, N.Y. -- One of the Rye teachers who was put on reassignment for improper coaching of students during testing last year returned to the classroom on Wednesday, Sept. 3, according to LoHud.com.
Dana Coppola, a third grade teacher, reached a settlement with the district and the school board members named in her suit last week but the terms were kept sealed, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Rye High School, Middle School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'