RYE, N.Y. -- Rye Schools Superintendent Frank Alvarez will host a series of coffee discussions for parents of special education students.
Alvarez' first coffee talk will be for parents of children in the special education program in middle and high school. It will be held in the middle school multi-purpose room, 3 Parsons St. on Thursday, Feb. 6 at 8:45 a.m.
The second meeting is for parents of elementary school students in the special education program. The meeting will be held in the Midland School Cafeteria on Thursday, Feb. 27 at 9 a.m. Midland School is at 312 Midland Ave. in Rye.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge In Rye Brook
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester