RYE, N.Y. -- Rye Schools Superintendent Frank Alvarez will host a series of coffee discussions for parents of special education students.
Alvarez' first coffee talk will be for parents of children in the special education program in middle and high school. It will be held in the middle school multi-purpose room, 3 Parsons St. on Thursday, Feb. 6 at 8:45 a.m.
The second meeting is for parents of elementary school students in the special education program. The meeting will be held in the Midland School Cafeteria on Thursday, Feb. 27 at 9 a.m. Midland School is at 312 Midland Ave. in Rye.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Mourners Gather At Vigil, Seeking Solace After Harrison Shooting Deaths
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison