RYE, N.Y. -- Rye Schools Superintendent Frank Alvarez will host a series of coffee discussions for parents of special education students.
Alvarez' first coffee talk will be for parents of children in the special education program in middle and high school. It will be held in the middle school multi-purpose room, 3 Parsons St. on Thursday, Feb. 6 at 8:45 a.m.
The second meeting is for parents of elementary school students in the special education program. The meeting will be held in the Midland School Cafeteria on Thursday, Feb. 27 at 9 a.m. Midland School is at 312 Midland Ave. in Rye.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Six Rye High School Standouts Commit To College Sports
- 3 Rye Brook Teen, 16, ID'd In Fatal Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Snow Likely In Rye On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Rye