RYE, N.Y. -- Rye Schools Superintendent Frank Alvarez will host a series of coffee discussions for parents of special education students.
Alvarez' first coffee talk will be for parents of children in the special education program in middle and high school. It will be held in the middle school multi-purpose room, 3 Parsons St. on Thursday, Feb. 6 at 8:45 a.m.
The second meeting is for parents of elementary school students in the special education program. The meeting will be held in the Midland School Cafeteria on Thursday, Feb. 27 at 9 a.m. Midland School is at 312 Midland Ave. in Rye.
- 1 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 2 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rye