RYE, N.Y. -- Two Rye residents have been named to the Dean's List at St. Lawrence University in Canton, N.Y.
Morgan T. Kirby and Tyler W. Breckenridge earned the distinction.
Kirby, a member of the Class of 2016 at St. Lawrence, is majoring in English and Estudios Hispanicos.
Breckenridge, a member of the Class of 2016 at St. Lawrence, is majoring in psychology and business in the liberal arts.
To be eligible, a student must have completed at least four courses and have grade-point average of 3.6 (based on a 4.0 scale) for the semester.
- 1 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After Being Placed On Leave
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended