RYE, N.Y. -- Two Rye residents were named to the dean's list for the spring 2014 semester at Clemson University.
Ryan James Hale and Gregory Daniel Hale earned the distinction.
To be named to the dean's list, a student achieved a grade-point average between 3.50 and 3.99 on a 4.0 scale.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Renowned Building Team Finishes Construction On New Home In Rye
- 4 Rye High School Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rye