RYE, N.Y. -- Rye High School’s Model United Nations club traveled to Boston for the Harvard University Model United Nations Conference recently.
More than 3,000 students from around the world attended this event and learned about the work that is done in the United Nations. Rye’s club members represented the nations of Mali and Trinidad and Tobago.
Rye’s club members were also chosen for specialized committees on the French Revolution, Babylon after the fall of Alexander the Great, and a Spanish-language committee on the Falklands War.
Daniel Keller was named outstanding delegate for his work in the National Assembly of the French Revolution.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Memorial Day Parade Returns To Rye For Second Year
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Westchester Hosting Veterans Appreciation Day At Rye Playland