RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye High School/Middle School construction project continues to progress as scheduled.
Installation of the underground piping system for the new science wing has been completed and structural steel for the addition is being installed.
Renovation of the locker rooms and coaches' offices was completed in November and are currently in use.
The Rye Board of Education expects a more detailed update on the progression of the project during a meeting on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
- 1 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester