RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye High School/Middle School construction project continues to progress as scheduled.
Installation of the underground piping system for the new science wing has been completed and structural steel for the addition is being installed.
Renovation of the locker rooms and coaches' offices was completed in November and are currently in use.
The Rye Board of Education expects a more detailed update on the progression of the project during a meeting on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
- 1 Rye Brook Teen, 16, ID'd In Fatal Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Snow Likely In Rye On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 4 Soccer Goal Safety Bill Rooted In Rye Brook Signed Into State Law
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Rye