RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye High School/Middle School construction project continues to progress as scheduled.
Installation of the underground piping system for the new science wing has been completed and structural steel for the addition is being installed.
Renovation of the locker rooms and coaches' offices was completed in November and are currently in use.
The Rye Board of Education expects a more detailed update on the progression of the project during a meeting on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Westchester Educators Call On Cuomo To 'Get It Right'
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says