RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye High School/Middle School construction project continues to progress as scheduled.
Installation of the underground piping system for the new science wing has been completed and structural steel for the addition is being installed.
Renovation of the locker rooms and coaches' offices was completed in November and are currently in use.
The Rye Board of Education expects a more detailed update on the progression of the project during a meeting on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
- 1 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 2 State Police Warn Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield