RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye High School/Middle School construction project continues to progress as scheduled.
Installation of the underground piping system for the new science wing has been completed and structural steel for the addition is being installed.
Renovation of the locker rooms and coaches' offices was completed in November and are currently in use.
The Rye Board of Education expects a more detailed update on the progression of the project during a meeting on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
- 1 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 2 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rye
- 5 Rye School Superintendent Asks City Manager, Police To Study Osborn Traffic