RYE, N.Y. -- The state testing at Osborn School in Rye was slightly disrupted by an unplanned fire drill Friday morning.
There was a malfunction in the school's electrical system that set off the fire alarms, the school said. The students were led out of the school briefly while maintenance and fire officials fixed the problem. The students were then able to return and finish their tests.
Check back with The Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.