RYE, N.Y. -- A federal judge has denied a motion by a Rye teacher to end her administrative leave after she was accused of improper coaching for state tests, according to LoHud.com.
Carin Mehler and Dana Coppola, two of four Rye teachers placed on leave on the same charges, are suing the district in response, according to the article.
The judge reportedly denied Mehler's motion to return to class because she continues to be paid.
Judge Cathy Seibel set a new court date for later in June, according to the article.
- 1 Rye's Ann Mara Dedicates San Miguel Academy Facility
- 2 Parker Hosts Third Rye Playland Meeting With Potential Park Operator
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 4 Passenger Throws Heroin Out Of Car Window On Hutch, Say Police
- 5 Nat'l Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change In Rye Crash, Police Say