RYE, N.Y. -- A federal judge has denied a motion by a Rye teacher to end her administrative leave after she was accused of improper coaching for state tests, according to LoHud.com.
Carin Mehler and Dana Coppola, two of four Rye teachers placed on leave on the same charges, are suing the district in response, according to the article.
The judge reportedly denied Mehler's motion to return to class because she continues to be paid.
Judge Cathy Seibel set a new court date for later in June, according to the article.
- 1 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 2 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rye
- 5 Rye School Superintendent Asks City Manager, Police To Study Osborn Traffic