RYE, N.Y. -- A federal judge has denied a motion by a Rye teacher to end her administrative leave after she was accused of improper coaching for state tests, according to LoHud.com.
Carin Mehler and Dana Coppola, two of four Rye teachers placed on leave on the same charges, are suing the district in response, according to the article.
The judge reportedly denied Mehler's motion to return to class because she continues to be paid.
Judge Cathy Seibel set a new court date for later in June, according to the article.
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Police Investigating Reports Of Shots Fired In Harrison
- 4 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 5 Westchester-Bred Upstart Places 18th In Kentucky Derby