RYE, N.Y. -- A federal judge has denied a motion by a Rye teacher to end her administrative leave after she was accused of improper coaching for state tests, according to LoHud.com.
Carin Mehler and Dana Coppola, two of four Rye teachers placed on leave on the same charges, are suing the district in response, according to the article.
The judge reportedly denied Mehler's motion to return to class because she continues to be paid.
Judge Cathy Seibel set a new court date for later in June, according to the article.
- 1 Rye, Rye Brook Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 2 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Debate Stirs As Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton Returns To Iowa
- 5 National Weather Service: Rye's Winter Won't Be So Bad