RYE, N.Y. -- A federal judge has denied a motion by a Rye teacher to end her administrative leave after she was accused of improper coaching for state tests, according to LoHud.com.
Carin Mehler and Dana Coppola, two of four Rye teachers placed on leave on the same charges, are suing the district in response, according to the article.
The judge reportedly denied Mehler's motion to return to class because she continues to be paid.
Judge Cathy Seibel set a new court date for later in June, according to the article.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 Rye Brook Business Building 8-Diamond Baseball Complex
- 4 Rye Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Supermarket Settlement Tops Week's News Around Westchester