RYE, N.Y. -- Are you house hunting in Rye?
There are at least three open houses this weekend.
The properties being shown range from a four-bedroom, single-family home on North Street listed for $1,495,000 to a two-bedroom condominium on Waters Edge for $815,000.
Check out our Real Estate Page to find more open houses, and to see what homes recently have sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Rye, Rye Brook Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 2 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Debate Stirs As Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton Returns To Iowa
- 5 National Weather Service: Rye's Winter Won't Be So Bad