RYE, N.Y. -- Are you house hunting in Rye?
There are at least three open houses this weekend.
The properties being shown range from a four-bedroom, single-family home on North Street listed for $1,495,000 to a two-bedroom condominium on Waters Edge for $815,000.
Check out our Real Estate Page to find more open houses, and to see what homes recently have sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After Being Placed On Leave
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director