RYE, N.Y. -- Are you house hunting in Rye?
There are at least three open houses this weekend.
The properties being shown range from a four-bedroom, single-family home on North Street listed for $1,495,000 to a two-bedroom condominium on Waters Edge for $815,000.
Check out our Real Estate Page to find more open houses, and to see what homes recently have sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Mourners Gather At Vigil, Seeking Solace After Harrison Shooting Deaths
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison