RYE, N.Y. -- Are you house hunting in Rye?
There are at least three open houses this weekend.
The properties being shown range from a four-bedroom, single-family home on North Street listed for $1,495,000 to a two-bedroom condominium on Waters Edge for $815,000.
Check out our Real Estate Page to find more open houses, and to see what homes recently have sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Rye High School, Middle School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'