RYE, N.Y. – If you are looking for a home in Rye, you can check out four properties for sale that will have open houses this weekend.
• A single-family, 1,494-square-foot home at 9 Redfield St. in Rye will be available for viewing from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday. The home was built in 1900 and features three bedrooms, one bathroom, hardwood floors, high ceilings, central air conditioning and a deep lot for expansion. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage lists the property, located near Rye Town Park and Beach. The asking price is $849,000.
• A single-family, 3,900-square-foot home at 22 Lake Road in Rye will be open for viewing from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday. The home includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms and one half-bathroom. It overlooks the Van Amringe Mill Pond with the Long Island Sound beyond it. The contemporary structure creates a succession of light and airy living spaces wrapped in glass. Houlihan Lawrence Inc. lists the property, and the asking price is $2,750,000.
• A single-family, 1,564-square-foot home at 5 Rosemere St. in Rye will be available for viewing from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday. The three-bedroom Colonial is on a quiet, tree-lined residential street, steps away from the beach and close to town and train. It includes two bathrooms and one half-bathroom. Paddington Stone Realty is listing the property. The asking price is $799,000.
• A co-op apartment at 130 Theodore Fremd Ave., Unit 1A, in Rye will be shown from noon to 2 p.m. Sunday. The apartment is a first-floor corner unit with three exposures for plenty of light. It includes two bedrooms, one bathroom, a large freshly painted living room and dining room, and a modern updated kitchen with new granite countertops. Paddington Stone Realty is listing the property. The asking price is $274,000.
Make sure to click on the Real Estate section at the top of the page for more open house listings.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Westchester Hosting Veterans Appreciation Day At Rye Playland
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs