RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is pleased to announce it has entered into comprehensive online advertising partnership with Daily Voice.
Daily Voice is a leading news organization and currently covers Fairfield, Westchester and Putnam counties. Expansion plans for 2015 include additional communities in Connecticut, New York and New Jersey.
In partnering with Daily Voice, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage offices will build unprecedented visibility with their local online communities which will enable greater awareness and interaction with potential customers and clients. This represents yet another innovative way to expand the local online exposure, as Daily Voice sites enjoy the fastest growing audience reaching over 50 percent of adult readers in our towns and the largest social media following in Westchester and Fairfield counties.
As part of this partnership, Coldwell Banker advertisements will begin appearing in January of 2015. The program includes:
• A large broker ad on each town site’s real estate page showcasing five featured properties, which will be updated weekly on each site and link back to property detail pages on coldwellbankermoves.com.
• Weekend public open houses, local to each town (source HGMLS, CMLS and Greenwich MLS) with links back to coldwellbankermoves.com.
• Sponsored content stories that position Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage as the real estate expert in the local market place by sharing market reports, real estate trends and building credibility.
• “Just listed” articles that feature new office listings. These new listings will run through the site’s news stream providing further exposure.
• Targeted banner ads driving readers to local office and property search pages, and building awareness about Previews International, the luxury division of Coldwell Banker.
• Featured directory listings on each site with local office contact information, website, and social media links.
The ads and other featured content will appear on Daily Voice sites covering the following communities in Fairfield and Westchester counties: Danbury, Darien, Fairfield, Greenwich, New Canaan, Norwalk, Ridgefield, Stamford, Westport, Weston (including Easton and Redding) Wilton, as well as Bedford (includes Katonah), Briarcliff, Cortland (includes Croton and other Cortlandt villages), Rivertowns, Mamaroneck/Larchmont, New Rochelle, Pleasantville, Rye/Harrison, Scarsdale, Somers, White Plains and Yorktown. With more than 750,000 unique monthly visitors, according to Google Analytics, Daily Voice is the most widely read news medium in Westchester, Fairfield, and Putnam counties.
“This is a valuable addition to the many offerings that are available to sales associates affiliated with Coldwell Banker. This special program will provide greater exposure to the Coldwell Banker brand and the homes that we are marketing,” said Cathleen Smith, president of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Connecticut and Westchester County.