RYE, N.Y. — Residents can have their say about a proposed yogurt shop on Purchase Street before the Rye Planning Commission on March 5 as it continues to collect information.
The commission continued the third public hearing on the item after Tuesday's meeting. The commission was waiting for information from applicant Traverse Owners LLC about traffic around its proposed Peachwave Frozen Yogurt business.
The two public hearings last month about the 1,488-square-foot space on the building's first floor were productive, City Planner Christian Miller said. “There was a lot of public comment,” he said.
The site previously housed a driving school.
What are your thoughts about a proposed yogurt shop for Purchase Street? Leave a comment below.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 2 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 3 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Near Rye City Border Moves Forward
- 4 Rye Police Report Rise In Thefts From Parked Vehicles
- 5 Three Different Ryes Can Be Confusing In Westchester