RYE, N.Y. — Residents can have their say about a proposed yogurt shop on Purchase Street before the Rye Planning Commission on March 5 as it continues to collect information.
The commission continued the third public hearing on the item after Tuesday's meeting. The commission was waiting for information from applicant Traverse Owners LLC about traffic around its proposed Peachwave Frozen Yogurt business.
The two public hearings last month about the 1,488-square-foot space on the building's first floor were productive, City Planner Christian Miller said. “There was a lot of public comment,” he said.
The site previously housed a driving school.
What are your thoughts about a proposed yogurt shop for Purchase Street? Leave a comment below.
- 1 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After Being Placed On Leave
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended
- 5 FBI Probing Whether Prison Escapees Were Involed In Heroin Trafficking Ring