RYE, N.Y. — Residents can have their say about a proposed yogurt shop on Purchase Street before the Rye Planning Commission on March 5 as it continues to collect information.
The commission continued the third public hearing on the item after Tuesday's meeting. The commission was waiting for information from applicant Traverse Owners LLC about traffic around its proposed Peachwave Frozen Yogurt business.
The two public hearings last month about the 1,488-square-foot space on the building's first floor were productive, City Planner Christian Miller said. “There was a lot of public comment,” he said.
The site previously housed a driving school.
What are your thoughts about a proposed yogurt shop for Purchase Street? Leave a comment below.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 Rye Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash