RYE, N.Y. — Residents can have their say about a proposed yogurt shop on Purchase Street before the Rye Planning Commission on March 5 as it continues to collect information.
The commission continued the third public hearing on the item after Tuesday's meeting. The commission was waiting for information from applicant Traverse Owners LLC about traffic around its proposed Peachwave Frozen Yogurt business.
The two public hearings last month about the 1,488-square-foot space on the building's first floor were productive, City Planner Christian Miller said. “There was a lot of public comment,” he said.
The site previously housed a driving school.
What are your thoughts about a proposed yogurt shop for Purchase Street? Leave a comment below.
- 1 Rye Country Day Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 2 Francis C. Rooney Of Rye, Who Helped Transform Retail Business, Dies At 93
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Rye
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion