RYE, N.Y. — Residents can have their say about a proposed yogurt shop on Purchase Street before the Rye Planning Commission on March 5 as it continues to collect information.
The commission continued the third public hearing on the item after Tuesday's meeting. The commission was waiting for information from applicant Traverse Owners LLC about traffic around its proposed Peachwave Frozen Yogurt business.
The two public hearings last month about the 1,488-square-foot space on the building's first floor were productive, City Planner Christian Miller said. “There was a lot of public comment,” he said.
The site previously housed a driving school.
What are your thoughts about a proposed yogurt shop for Purchase Street? Leave a comment below.
- 1 Two Rye Residents Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 2 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In Rye, Rye Brook, White Plains
- 3 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 4 Halloween In Sleepy Hollow Country Kicks Off This Weekend
- 5 Rumors Of Gun In Rye School Tops News Last Week