RYE, N.Y. – Duck hunters were asked Friday to leave a Rye resident’s property, police said.
Police responded to 85 Brevoort Lane residence to find duck hunters on the property, a Rye police report said.
The hunters cooperated with police and left the area.
Police suggested the woman put “no trespassing” signs on her property.
The woman’s property sits near the city’s Otter Creek and Van Amringe Mill Pond.
Police received another call, Friday, from a resident who was disturbed by duck hunters on his 130 Stuvesant Ave. property near Milton Harbor.
The following was also reported by Rye Police:
Prowler: A woman was awakened Friday when someone rang the doorbell of her 950 Forest Ave. home. The woman greeted the person through the home’s intercom system, but he ran off.
- 1 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 2 Rye Police Report Rise In Thefts From Parked Vehicles
- 3 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority