RYE, N.Y. – Duck hunters were asked Friday to leave a Rye resident’s property, police said.
Police responded to 85 Brevoort Lane residence to find duck hunters on the property, a Rye police report said.
The hunters cooperated with police and left the area.
Police suggested the woman put “no trespassing” signs on her property.
The woman’s property sits near the city’s Otter Creek and Van Amringe Mill Pond.
Police received another call, Friday, from a resident who was disturbed by duck hunters on his 130 Stuvesant Ave. property near Milton Harbor.
The following was also reported by Rye Police:
Prowler: A woman was awakened Friday when someone rang the doorbell of her 950 Forest Ave. home. The woman greeted the person through the home’s intercom system, but he ran off.
- 1 Rye High School, Middle School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'