RYE, N.Y. – Duck hunters were asked Friday to leave a Rye resident’s property, police said.
Police responded to 85 Brevoort Lane residence to find duck hunters on the property, a Rye police report said.
The hunters cooperated with police and left the area.
Police suggested the woman put “no trespassing” signs on her property.
The woman’s property sits near the city’s Otter Creek and Van Amringe Mill Pond.
Police received another call, Friday, from a resident who was disturbed by duck hunters on his 130 Stuvesant Ave. property near Milton Harbor.
The following was also reported by Rye Police:
Prowler: A woman was awakened Friday when someone rang the doorbell of her 950 Forest Ave. home. The woman greeted the person through the home’s intercom system, but he ran off.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Rye College Student Travis Misarti Is Invited To Screen Film At Cannes
- 5 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Rye