RYE, N.Y. – Duck hunters were asked Friday to leave a Rye resident’s property, police said.
Police responded to 85 Brevoort Lane residence to find duck hunters on the property, a Rye police report said.
The hunters cooperated with police and left the area.
Police suggested the woman put “no trespassing” signs on her property.
The woman’s property sits near the city’s Otter Creek and Van Amringe Mill Pond.
Police received another call, Friday, from a resident who was disturbed by duck hunters on his 130 Stuvesant Ave. property near Milton Harbor.
The following was also reported by Rye Police:
Prowler: A woman was awakened Friday when someone rang the doorbell of her 950 Forest Ave. home. The woman greeted the person through the home’s intercom system, but he ran off.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 I-95 Accident In Rye Causing Midday Delays
- 3 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Rye Brook Business Building 8-Diamond Baseball Complex
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester