RYE, N.Y. -- Two new police officers were appointed to the City of Rye Police Department on Friday, Jan. 3.
Police Officer Lansing Hinrichs, 29, is a graduate of Boston University. He is a New York State Certified Paramedic, and previously worked at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt and New York Presbyterian Hospitals in New York City. Hinrichs is an Armonk native that lives in Rye with his wife, Taylor
Officer Latoya Anderson, 33, is a graduate of Johnson and Wales University. She is a graduate of Rye High School and a long-time resident of the town. She previously worked as a Customer Service Representative for Phillips Oral Healthcare in Stamford, Conn.
Both officers will be assigned to the Westchester County Police Academy for basic recruit training, and will begin the Department’s field training program after graduating.
- 1 Rye Country Day Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 2 Francis C. Rooney Of Rye, Who Helped Transform Retail Business, Dies At 93
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Rye
- 4 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show