RYE, N.Y. -- Two new police officers were appointed to the City of Rye Police Department on Friday, Jan. 3.
Police Officer Lansing Hinrichs, 29, is a graduate of Boston University. He is a New York State Certified Paramedic, and previously worked at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt and New York Presbyterian Hospitals in New York City. Hinrichs is an Armonk native that lives in Rye with his wife, Taylor
Officer Latoya Anderson, 33, is a graduate of Johnson and Wales University. She is a graduate of Rye High School and a long-time resident of the town. She previously worked as a Customer Service Representative for Phillips Oral Healthcare in Stamford, Conn.
Both officers will be assigned to the Westchester County Police Academy for basic recruit training, and will begin the Department’s field training program after graduating.
- 1 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye
- 2 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 3 Rye Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News