NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Singer/songwriter Paul Simon and his wife Edie Brickell were arrested in their New Canaan home over the weekend after an apparent domestic dispute, according to NBC Connecticut.
Simon, 72, and Brickell, 48, have been married for more than 20 years and have lived in New Canaan for many years as well. They have three children together.
A news release regarding the incident is expected to be issued by New Canaan police later on Monday.
Simon is a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a solo artist and as a member of Simon and Garfunkel, having produced music for nearly 50 years.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Rye's Ann Mara Dedicates San Miguel Academy Facility
- 2 Nat'l Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change In Rye Crash, Police Say
- 3 Parker Hosts Third Rye Playland Meeting With Potential Park Operator
- 4 IRS Warns Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard