SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- A man who leaped to his death from the Henry Hudson Bridge on Tuesday morning has been identified as 44-year-old Scarsdale resident Ivan Rodriguez, according to LoHud.com.
Rodriguez's body was reportedly spotted by a Metro-North train engineer under the platform at the Spuyten Duyvil train station in the Bronx.
The death delayed Hudson Line service for about two hours on Tuesday.
Rodriguez left a suicide note in his car on the bridge, according to the article.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Mourners Gather At Vigil, Seeking Solace After Harrison Shooting Deaths
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison