SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- A man who leaped to his death from the Henry Hudson Bridge on Tuesday morning has been identified as 44-year-old Scarsdale resident Ivan Rodriguez, according to LoHud.com.
Rodriguez's body was reportedly spotted by a Metro-North train engineer under the platform at the Spuyten Duyvil train station in the Bronx.
The death delayed Hudson Line service for about two hours on Tuesday.
Rodriguez left a suicide note in his car on the bridge, according to the article.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester