SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- A man who leaped to his death from the Henry Hudson Bridge on Tuesday morning has been identified as 44-year-old Scarsdale resident Ivan Rodriguez, according to LoHud.com.
Rodriguez's body was reportedly spotted by a Metro-North train engineer under the platform at the Spuyten Duyvil train station in the Bronx.
The death delayed Hudson Line service for about two hours on Tuesday.
Rodriguez left a suicide note in his car on the bridge, according to the article.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Six Rye High School Standouts Commit To College Sports
- 3 Rye Brook Teen, 16, ID'd In Fatal Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 IRS Warns Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill