SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- A man who leaped to his death from the Henry Hudson Bridge on Tuesday morning has been identified as 44-year-old Scarsdale resident Ivan Rodriguez, according to LoHud.com.
Rodriguez's body was reportedly spotted by a Metro-North train engineer under the platform at the Spuyten Duyvil train station in the Bronx.
The death delayed Hudson Line service for about two hours on Tuesday.
Rodriguez left a suicide note in his car on the bridge, according to the article.
- 1 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Purchase-SUNY Adds Masters Program That Combines Arts, Entrepreneurship
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts