SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- A man who leaped to his death from the Henry Hudson Bridge on Tuesday morning has been identified as 44-year-old Scarsdale resident Ivan Rodriguez, according to LoHud.com.
Rodriguez's body was reportedly spotted by a Metro-North train engineer under the platform at the Spuyten Duyvil train station in the Bronx.
The death delayed Hudson Line service for about two hours on Tuesday.
Rodriguez left a suicide note in his car on the bridge, according to the article.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Memorial Day Parade Returns To Rye For Second Year
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors