WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police reportedly kept quiet about drugs and other evidence that was lost out of the Hawthorne barracks in 2011, according to the Albany Times Union.
A spokesperson denied that any drug evidence was lost, but records obtained by the Times Union revealed cocaine, marijuana and prescription painkillers were either lost or stolen.
The missing evidence led to a two-year investigation that resulted in rescinded arrest warrants and recommendations to vacate prosecutions, the Times Union reported.
- 1 Rye Country Day Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 2 Francis C. Rooney Of Rye, Who Helped Transform Retail Business, Dies At 93
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Rye
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion