WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police reportedly kept quiet about drugs and other evidence that was lost out of the Hawthorne barracks in 2011, according to the Albany Times Union.
A spokesperson denied that any drug evidence was lost, but records obtained by the Times Union revealed cocaine, marijuana and prescription painkillers were either lost or stolen.
The missing evidence led to a two-year investigation that resulted in rescinded arrest warrants and recommendations to vacate prosecutions, the Times Union reported.
- 1 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 3 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 4 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 5 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft