WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police reportedly kept quiet about drugs and other evidence that was lost out of the Hawthorne barracks in 2011, according to the Albany Times Union.
A spokesperson denied that any drug evidence was lost, but records obtained by the Times Union revealed cocaine, marijuana and prescription painkillers were either lost or stolen.
The missing evidence led to a two-year investigation that resulted in rescinded arrest warrants and recommendations to vacate prosecutions, the Times Union reported.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's Silver Among Westchester Trio Of Pro Sports Leaders
- 4 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Rye Residents