WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police reportedly kept quiet about drugs and other evidence that was lost out of the Hawthorne barracks in 2011, according to the Albany Times Union.
A spokesperson denied that any drug evidence was lost, but records obtained by the Times Union revealed cocaine, marijuana and prescription painkillers were either lost or stolen.
The missing evidence led to a two-year investigation that resulted in rescinded arrest warrants and recommendations to vacate prosecutions, the Times Union reported.
- 1 Astorino Details $25M Deal With New Manager Of Rye Playland
- 2 Astorino Announces Agreement For Private Manager To Take Over Playland
- 3 On the Way Cafe In Rye Gets Reviewed by New York Times
- 4 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 5 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester