RYE, N.Y. - Shirley Donohue of Rye died April 27. She was 90.
Donohue was born Feb. 3, 1924, in Gloucester, Mass., to Charles and Julia (Joy) Rice. A graduate of Boston University and Massachusetts General Nursing School, she was a Navy Nurse and worked in several doctors offices in New York City.
Survived by her three children; Mary, William (Bonnie) and Ann Donohue; brother, James Rice; her grandchildren, Charles, John and Rose; as well as nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Charles Francis Donohue.
Calling hours are at 12:30 p.m. Saturday, May 3 at The Osborn, 101 Theall Road in Rye, in the auditorium.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The Osborn Scholarship Fund.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 2 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Near Rye City Border Moves Forward
- 3 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 4 Three Different Ryes Can Be Confusing In Westchester
- 5 Rye Police Report Rise In Thefts From Parked Vehicles