RYE, N.Y. -- There will be a candlelight vigil at Graham Funeral Home in Rye Friday evening for Jane Higgins, 2, who died early this week.
Jane was born on July 14, 2011 and died Monday, March 17. She is survived by her parents, Vanessa and Terry and her sister Kate, a third grader at Osborn School.
There will be a wake at the funeral home from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. The community is invited to participate in the candle light service outside the funeral home from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday. Candles will be provided, or attendees can bring their own. The Higgins family has requested that those who come wear white or bright colors as a celebration of Jane's life.
A funeral will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Paul Catholic Church, 84 Sherwood Ave., Greenwich.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester