RYE, N.Y. -- There will be a candlelight vigil at Graham Funeral Home in Rye Friday evening for Jane Higgins, 2, who died early this week.
Jane was born on July 14, 2011 and died Monday, March 17. She is survived by her parents, Vanessa and Terry and her sister Kate, a third grader at Osborn School.
There will be a wake at the funeral home from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. The community is invited to participate in the candle light service outside the funeral home from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday. Candles will be provided, or attendees can bring their own. The Higgins family has requested that those who come wear white or bright colors as a celebration of Jane's life.
A funeral will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Paul Catholic Church, 84 Sherwood Ave., Greenwich.
- 1 Nat'l Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change In Rye Crash, Police Say
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Parker Hosts Third Rye Playland Meeting With Potential Park Operator
- 4 IRS Warns Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard