RYE, N.Y. -- There will be a candlelight vigil at Graham Funeral Home in Rye Friday evening for Jane Higgins, 2, who died early this week.
Jane was born on July 14, 2011 and died Monday, March 17. She is survived by her parents, Vanessa and Terry and her sister Kate, a third grader at Osborn School.
There will be a wake at the funeral home from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. The community is invited to participate in the candle light service outside the funeral home from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday. Candles will be provided, or attendees can bring their own. The Higgins family has requested that those who come wear white or bright colors as a celebration of Jane's life.
A funeral will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Paul Catholic Church, 84 Sherwood Ave., Greenwich.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Rye Brook Business Building 8-Diamond Baseball Complex
- 3 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say
- 5 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery