RYE, N.Y. -- There will be a candlelight vigil at Graham Funeral Home in Rye Friday evening for Jane Higgins, 2, who died early this week.
Jane was born on July 14, 2011 and died Monday, March 17. She is survived by her parents, Vanessa and Terry and her sister Kate, a third grader at Osborn School.
There will be a wake at the funeral home from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. The community is invited to participate in the candle light service outside the funeral home from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday. Candles will be provided, or attendees can bring their own. The Higgins family has requested that those who come wear white or bright colors as a celebration of Jane's life.
A funeral will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Paul Catholic Church, 84 Sherwood Ave., Greenwich.
- 1 Rye, Rye Brook Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 2 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Debate Stirs As Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton Returns To Iowa
- 5 National Weather Service: Rye's Winter Won't Be So Bad