CAPE VINCENT, N.Y. - Ronald J. "Curly" Esemplare, formerly of West Harrison, April 1. He was 77.
Esemplare was born Nov. 4, 1937, to Anthony and Angela Esemplare. He served in the U.S. Marine Corps Reserves and went on to become the proprietor of Rye Fish Market in Rye. He later retired and spent his final years in Cape Vincent.
Esemplare is survived by his children, Anthony Esemplare (Carol), Veronica Corcoran (Gary Meglino); step children, Jason Mauguin (Michelle) and Allyson Peets (David); and six grandchildren. He was predeceased by his first wife, Suzanne Esemplare and second wife, Maria Mauguin.
Calling hours are Friday, April 4 from 3 to 7 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, 914-698-5968, where a prayer service will commence at 6:30 p.m. Interment will take place at a later date in Cape Vincent.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After Being Placed On Leave
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended
- 5 FBI Probing Whether Prison Escapees Were Involed In Heroin Trafficking Ring