RYE, N.Y. - Rita Dian Black (nee. Abraham) of Rye died Aug. 22. She was 81.
Black was born in Tilsworth, Bedsfordshire England, in 1933.
Black is survived by her children, Gary Black, Kathryn Hulbert, Marge Kiss, Dorrie Black, Laura Dorzaio, Chuck Black; 13 grandchildren; and five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles P. Black.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. Funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27 at the Graham Funeral Home.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Rye; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Rye, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Rye
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Controlling Deer Population In Rye, Mamaroneck Targeted