RYE, N.Y. - Rita Dian Black (nee. Abraham) of Rye died Aug. 22. She was 81.
Black was born in Tilsworth, Bedsfordshire England, in 1933.
Black is survived by her children, Gary Black, Kathryn Hulbert, Marge Kiss, Dorrie Black, Laura Dorzaio, Chuck Black; 13 grandchildren; and five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles P. Black.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. Funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27 at the Graham Funeral Home.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Rye's Silver Among Westchester Trio Of Pro Sports Leaders
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Rye Residents