RYE, N.Y. - Rita Dian Black (nee. Abraham) of Rye died Aug. 22. She was 81.
Black was born in Tilsworth, Bedsfordshire England, in 1933.
Black is survived by her children, Gary Black, Kathryn Hulbert, Marge Kiss, Dorrie Black, Laura Dorzaio, Chuck Black; 13 grandchildren; and five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles P. Black.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. Funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27 at the Graham Funeral Home.
- 1 Rye High School, Middle School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'