RYE, N.Y. - Rita Dian Black (nee. Abraham) of Rye died Aug. 22. She was 81.
Black was born in Tilsworth, Bedsfordshire England, in 1933.
Black is survived by her children, Gary Black, Kathryn Hulbert, Marge Kiss, Dorrie Black, Laura Dorzaio, Chuck Black; 13 grandchildren; and five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles P. Black.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. Funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27 at the Graham Funeral Home.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash