RYE, N.Y. - Rita Dian Black (nee. Abraham) of Rye died Aug. 22. She was 81.
Black was born in Tilsworth, Bedsfordshire England, in 1933.
Black is survived by her children, Gary Black, Kathryn Hulbert, Marge Kiss, Dorrie Black, Laura Dorzaio, Chuck Black; 13 grandchildren; and five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles P. Black.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. Funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27 at the Graham Funeral Home.
- 1 Funeral Services Held In Rye For 20-Year-Old Marisa Curlen
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report