WARREN, Pa. - Ray Marion Bennett Jr. of Warren, formerly of Rye, N.Y., died July 14. He was 75.
Bennett was born Oct. 3, 1938, in Stoneham, to Ray and Dorothy (Denniston) Bennett. He attended Warren High School and The State University of New York at New Platz. After his marriage he lived with his family in Rye, N.Y. After the passing of his wife, he returned to Warren to live.
Bennett is survived by his daughters, Wendi Florio (Scott) of Rye, N.Y., and Penelope Bennett of Mamaroneck, N.Y.; two grandchildren; and sisters, Jean Mack, Gloria Hamblin and Lucille Bennett. He was predeceased by his wife, Patricia; and siblings, Patricia James, Gordon Bennett, Craig Bennett, Helen Bennett and Dorothy Park.
A celebration of his life will take place at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 26 at Resurrection Church, Rye, N.Y.
- 1 Funeral Services Held In Rye For 20-Year-Old Marisa Curlen
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Man, 34, Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI