WARREN, Pa. - Ray Marion Bennett Jr. of Warren, formerly of Rye, N.Y., died July 14. He was 75.
Bennett was born Oct. 3, 1938, in Stoneham, to Ray and Dorothy (Denniston) Bennett. He attended Warren High School and The State University of New York at New Platz. After his marriage he lived with his family in Rye, N.Y. After the passing of his wife, he returned to Warren to live.
Bennett is survived by his daughters, Wendi Florio (Scott) of Rye, N.Y., and Penelope Bennett of Mamaroneck, N.Y.; two grandchildren; and sisters, Jean Mack, Gloria Hamblin and Lucille Bennett. He was predeceased by his wife, Patricia; and siblings, Patricia James, Gordon Bennett, Craig Bennett, Helen Bennett and Dorothy Park.
A celebration of his life will take place at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 26 at Resurrection Church, Rye, N.Y.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge In Rye Brook
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester