WARREN, Pa. - Ray Marion Bennett Jr. of Warren, formerly of Rye, N.Y., died July 14. He was 75.
Bennett was born Oct. 3, 1938, in Stoneham, to Ray and Dorothy (Denniston) Bennett. He attended Warren High School and The State University of New York at New Platz. After his marriage he lived with his family in Rye, N.Y. After the passing of his wife, he returned to Warren to live.
Bennett is survived by his daughters, Wendi Florio (Scott) of Rye, N.Y., and Penelope Bennett of Mamaroneck, N.Y.; two grandchildren; and sisters, Jean Mack, Gloria Hamblin and Lucille Bennett. He was predeceased by his wife, Patricia; and siblings, Patricia James, Gordon Bennett, Craig Bennett, Helen Bennett and Dorothy Park.
A celebration of his life will take place at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 26 at Resurrection Church, Rye, N.Y.
- 1 Rye Country Day Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 2 Francis C. Rooney Of Rye, Who Helped Transform Retail Business, Dies At 93
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Rye
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion