WARREN, Pa. - Ray Marion Bennett Jr. of Warren, formerly of Rye, N.Y., died July 14. He was 75.
Bennett was born Oct. 3, 1938, in Stoneham, to Ray and Dorothy (Denniston) Bennett. He attended Warren High School and The State University of New York at New Platz. After his marriage he lived with his family in Rye, N.Y. After the passing of his wife, he returned to Warren to live.
Bennett is survived by his daughters, Wendi Florio (Scott) of Rye, N.Y., and Penelope Bennett of Mamaroneck, N.Y.; two grandchildren; and sisters, Jean Mack, Gloria Hamblin and Lucille Bennett. He was predeceased by his wife, Patricia; and siblings, Patricia James, Gordon Bennett, Craig Bennett, Helen Bennett and Dorothy Park.
A celebration of his life will take place at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 26 at Resurrection Church, Rye, N.Y.
- 1 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 2 Rye Police Report Rise In Thefts From Parked Vehicles
- 3 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority