WARREN, Pa. - Ray Marion Bennett Jr. of Warren, formerly of Rye, N.Y., died July 14. He was 75.
Bennett was born Oct. 3, 1938, in Stoneham, to Ray and Dorothy (Denniston) Bennett. He attended Warren High School and The State University of New York at New Platz. After his marriage he lived with his family in Rye, N.Y. After the passing of his wife, he returned to Warren to live.
Bennett is survived by his daughters, Wendi Florio (Scott) of Rye, N.Y., and Penelope Bennett of Mamaroneck, N.Y.; two grandchildren; and sisters, Jean Mack, Gloria Hamblin and Lucille Bennett. He was predeceased by his wife, Patricia; and siblings, Patricia James, Gordon Bennett, Craig Bennett, Helen Bennett and Dorothy Park.
A celebration of his life will take place at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 26 at Resurrection Church, Rye, N.Y.
- 1 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After Being Placed On Leave
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended
- 5 FBI Probing Whether Prison Escapees Were Involed In Heroin Trafficking Ring