RYE BROOK, N.Y. — Maria Moschella Mangino of Rye Brook and formerly of Mamaroneck died Dec. 20 at her Florida home. She was 84.
Mangino was born April 30, 1928. She married Rudolfo Mangino on April 25, 1954.
She is survived by three children, Rudolfo Jr., Maria (Jeff) Phillips and Michele Mangino; a brother, Dominic Moschella; three sisters, Gloria Garquillo, Frances Caputo and Theresa Melito; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by a brother, Paul Moschella.
Visitation is 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at Sts. John and Paul Church. Entombment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Sound Shore Stars Inc., 111 Brush Hollow Lane, Rye Brook, NY 10573.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 I-95 Accident In Rye Causing Midday Delays
- 3 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Rye Brook Business Building 8-Diamond Baseball Complex
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester