RYE BROOK, N.Y. - Louis Dominick Piccolo, a resident of Rye Brook died May 2. He was 41.
Piccolo was born Oct. 20, 1971, in the Bronx to Dominick and Brenda Marciano Piccolo. He was raised and educated in Yonkers attending PS #29. He was a member of the Boy Scouts and participated in the Special Olympics. He attended the Cerebral Palsy of Westchester in Rye Brook participating in basketball and the Pioneer Club.
Piccolo is survived by his parents; and brothers, James and Vincent Piccolo all of Rye Brook.
Calling hours will be from 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday May 8 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, May 9 at Corpus Christi Church 136 South Regent St. Port Chester. Interment to follow at Saint Mary's Cemetery Rye Brook.
Memorial donations in memory of Piccolo may be made to the Cerebral Palsy of Westchester 1186 King St. Rye Brook, NY 10573.
- 1 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After Being Placed On Leave
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director