RYE BROOK, N.Y. - Louis Dominick Piccolo, a resident of Rye Brook died May 2. He was 41.
Piccolo was born Oct. 20, 1971, in the Bronx to Dominick and Brenda Marciano Piccolo. He was raised and educated in Yonkers attending PS #29. He was a member of the Boy Scouts and participated in the Special Olympics. He attended the Cerebral Palsy of Westchester in Rye Brook participating in basketball and the Pioneer Club.
Piccolo is survived by his parents; and brothers, James and Vincent Piccolo all of Rye Brook.
Calling hours will be from 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday May 8 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, May 9 at Corpus Christi Church 136 South Regent St. Port Chester. Interment to follow at Saint Mary's Cemetery Rye Brook.
Memorial donations in memory of Piccolo may be made to the Cerebral Palsy of Westchester 1186 King St. Rye Brook, NY 10573.
- 1 Rye, Rye Brook Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 2 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 3 Debate Stirs As Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton Returns To Iowa
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 National Weather Service: Rye's Winter Won't Be So Bad