RYE BROOK, N.Y. - Louis Dominick Piccolo, a resident of Rye Brook died May 2. He was 41.
Piccolo was born Oct. 20, 1971, in the Bronx to Dominick and Brenda Marciano Piccolo. He was raised and educated in Yonkers attending PS #29. He was a member of the Boy Scouts and participated in the Special Olympics. He attended the Cerebral Palsy of Westchester in Rye Brook participating in basketball and the Pioneer Club.
Piccolo is survived by his parents; and brothers, James and Vincent Piccolo all of Rye Brook.
Calling hours will be from 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday May 8 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, May 9 at Corpus Christi Church 136 South Regent St. Port Chester. Interment to follow at Saint Mary's Cemetery Rye Brook.
Memorial donations in memory of Piccolo may be made to the Cerebral Palsy of Westchester 1186 King St. Rye Brook, NY 10573.
- 1 State Police Warn Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Mourners Gather At Vigil, Seeking Solace After Harrison Shooting Deaths