LAGRANGEVILLE, N.Y. - Lois A. Santoro, of LaGrangeville, formerly of Rye, died Monday, March 10. She was 89.
Santoro was born Sept. 28, 1924, in Grand Island, Neb., daughter to William and Katherine (Seifert) Treon. In 1996, she moved from Rye to LaGrangeville.
Santoro is survived by her sons, Anthony (Myriam) of Sugarland, Texas, Paul Santoro (Dianne) of Pearl River and William Santoro (Theresa) of LaGrangeville; sisters, Arlene Chrisp of Central City, Neb., Phyllis O'Brien of Beatrice, Neb.; eight grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Anthony J. Santoro.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday, March 14 at the Church of the Resurrection, Rye. Interment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery, Port Chester.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in memory of Santoro may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 262 Danny Thomas Pl, Memphis, TN 38105.
For more information, please visit: www.beecherfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After Being Placed On Leave
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended
- 5 FBI Probing Whether Prison Escapees Were Involed In Heroin Trafficking Ring