LAGRANGEVILLE, N.Y. - Lois A. Santoro, of LaGrangeville, formerly of Rye, died Monday, March 10. She was 89.
Santoro was born Sept. 28, 1924, in Grand Island, Neb., daughter to William and Katherine (Seifert) Treon. In 1996, she moved from Rye to LaGrangeville.
Santoro is survived by her sons, Anthony (Myriam) of Sugarland, Texas, Paul Santoro (Dianne) of Pearl River and William Santoro (Theresa) of LaGrangeville; sisters, Arlene Chrisp of Central City, Neb., Phyllis O'Brien of Beatrice, Neb.; eight grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Anthony J. Santoro.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday, March 14 at the Church of the Resurrection, Rye. Interment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery, Port Chester.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in memory of Santoro may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 262 Danny Thomas Pl, Memphis, TN 38105.
For more information, please visit: www.beecherfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 2 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rye
- 5 Rye School Superintendent Asks City Manager, Police To Study Osborn Traffic