LAGRANGEVILLE, N.Y. - Lois A. Santoro, of LaGrangeville, formerly of Rye, died Monday, March 10. She was 89.
Santoro was born Sept. 28, 1924, in Grand Island, Neb., daughter to William and Katherine (Seifert) Treon. In 1996, she moved from Rye to LaGrangeville.
Santoro is survived by her sons, Anthony (Myriam) of Sugarland, Texas, Paul Santoro (Dianne) of Pearl River and William Santoro (Theresa) of LaGrangeville; sisters, Arlene Chrisp of Central City, Neb., Phyllis O'Brien of Beatrice, Neb.; eight grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Anthony J. Santoro.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday, March 14 at the Church of the Resurrection, Rye. Interment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery, Port Chester.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in memory of Santoro may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 262 Danny Thomas Pl, Memphis, TN 38105.
For more information, please visit: www.beecherfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge In Rye Brook
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester