RYE, N.Y. - Lewis Daniel Levetown of Rye, and formerly of West Palm Beach, Fla., died Dec. 21. He was 71.
Levetown was born and raised in Brooklyn; son of Alfred and Corinne Levetown. He was a graduate of Pace College and had a 40 year career in human resource management, retiring from Health Management Systems, Inc. in 2005. He served in the U.S. Coast Guard.
Levetown is survived by his wife, Frances; brother, Robert Levetown of Paradise Valley, Ariz; son, John Levetown of New Fairfield, Conn; step-children, Jennifer Martel of Atlanta, Ga., Kathleen Glassie of Middletown, R.I., Thomas Wade IV of Rye and Tina Stapkowski, of Wilton, Conn.; and 10 grandchildren.
A Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Jan. 24 at the Church of the Resurrection in Rye.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to: Calvary Hospital, 1740 Eastchester Road, Bronx, NY 10461.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Rye College Student Travis Misarti Is Invited To Screen Film At Cannes
- 5 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Rye