RYE, N.Y. - Lewis Daniel Levetown of Rye, and formerly of West Palm Beach, Fla., died Dec. 21. He was 71.
Levetown was born and raised in Brooklyn; son of Alfred and Corinne Levetown. He was a graduate of Pace College and had a 40 year career in human resource management, retiring from Health Management Systems, Inc. in 2005. He served in the U.S. Coast Guard.
Levetown is survived by his wife, Frances; brother, Robert Levetown of Paradise Valley, Ariz; son, John Levetown of New Fairfield, Conn; step-children, Jennifer Martel of Atlanta, Ga., Kathleen Glassie of Middletown, R.I., Thomas Wade IV of Rye and Tina Stapkowski, of Wilton, Conn.; and 10 grandchildren.
A Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Jan. 24 at the Church of the Resurrection in Rye.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to: Calvary Hospital, 1740 Eastchester Road, Bronx, NY 10461.
- 1 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 2 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rye