RYE, N.Y. - Lewis Daniel Levetown of Rye, and formerly of West Palm Beach, Fla., died Dec. 21. He was 71.
Levetown was born and raised in Brooklyn; son of Alfred and Corinne Levetown. He was a graduate of Pace College and had a 40 year career in human resource management, retiring from Health Management Systems, Inc. in 2005. He served in the U.S. Coast Guard.
Levetown is survived by his wife, Frances; brother, Robert Levetown of Paradise Valley, Ariz; son, John Levetown of New Fairfield, Conn; step-children, Jennifer Martel of Atlanta, Ga., Kathleen Glassie of Middletown, R.I., Thomas Wade IV of Rye and Tina Stapkowski, of Wilton, Conn.; and 10 grandchildren.
A Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Jan. 24 at the Church of the Resurrection in Rye.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to: Calvary Hospital, 1740 Eastchester Road, Bronx, NY 10461.
- 1 Suspect Charged In Rye 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 4 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 5 Renowned Building Team Finishes Construction On New Home In Rye