RYE, N.Y. - Lewis Daniel Levetown of Rye, and formerly of West Palm Beach, Fla., died Dec. 21. He was 71.
Levetown was born and raised in Brooklyn; son of Alfred and Corinne Levetown. He was a graduate of Pace College and had a 40 year career in human resource management, retiring from Health Management Systems, Inc. in 2005. He served in the U.S. Coast Guard.
Levetown is survived by his wife, Frances; brother, Robert Levetown of Paradise Valley, Ariz; son, John Levetown of New Fairfield, Conn; step-children, Jennifer Martel of Atlanta, Ga., Kathleen Glassie of Middletown, R.I., Thomas Wade IV of Rye and Tina Stapkowski, of Wilton, Conn.; and 10 grandchildren.
A Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Jan. 24 at the Church of the Resurrection in Rye.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to: Calvary Hospital, 1740 Eastchester Road, Bronx, NY 10461.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Memorial Day Parade Returns To Rye For Second Year
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors