RYE, N.Y. - Leonard P. Bisceglia of Rye died March 3. He was 62.
Bisceglia is survived by his wife, Susan (nee Holander); chidlren, Jason (Kelly), Peter and Gaetan Bisceglia; a grandchild; and sisters, Connie (Andrew) Lawler and Mary Lou (Charles) Ossmann.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Graham Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, March 7 at the Church of the Resurrection. Interment to follow at St. Mary Cemetery, Rye Brook.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 3 Rye Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 5 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours