RYE, N.Y. - Leonard P. Bisceglia of Rye died March 3. He was 62.
Bisceglia is survived by his wife, Susan (nee Holander); chidlren, Jason (Kelly), Peter and Gaetan Bisceglia; a grandchild; and sisters, Connie (Andrew) Lawler and Mary Lou (Charles) Ossmann.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Graham Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, March 7 at the Church of the Resurrection. Interment to follow at St. Mary Cemetery, Rye Brook.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Rye's Silver Among Westchester Trio Of Pro Sports Leaders
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Rye Residents