RYE, N.Y. - Leonard P. Bisceglia of Rye died March 3. He was 62.
Bisceglia is survived by his wife, Susan (nee Holander); chidlren, Jason (Kelly), Peter and Gaetan Bisceglia; a grandchild; and sisters, Connie (Andrew) Lawler and Mary Lou (Charles) Ossmann.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Graham Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, March 7 at the Church of the Resurrection. Interment to follow at St. Mary Cemetery, Rye Brook.
- 1 Soccer Goal Safety Bill Rooted In Rye Brook Signed Into State Law
- 2 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 3 Rye Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Blind Brook School District Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 Rye Businessman Gives Back Through Buses, Books, Pajamas