RYE, N.Y. - Leonard P. Bisceglia of Rye died March 3. He was 62.
Bisceglia is survived by his wife, Susan (nee Holander); chidlren, Jason (Kelly), Peter and Gaetan Bisceglia; a grandchild; and sisters, Connie (Andrew) Lawler and Mary Lou (Charles) Ossmann.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Graham Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, March 7 at the Church of the Resurrection. Interment to follow at St. Mary Cemetery, Rye Brook.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Memorial Day Parade Returns To Rye For Second Year
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors