RYE, N.Y. - Leonard P. Bisceglia of Rye died March 3. He was 62.
Bisceglia is survived by his wife, Susan (nee Holander); chidlren, Jason (Kelly), Peter and Gaetan Bisceglia; a grandchild; and sisters, Connie (Andrew) Lawler and Mary Lou (Charles) Ossmann.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Graham Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, March 7 at the Church of the Resurrection. Interment to follow at St. Mary Cemetery, Rye Brook.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 3 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash