RYE, N.Y. - Kathleen (Kiki) Coccola of Rye died June 24. She was 83.
Coccola was born Feb. 25, 1931, in Port Chester, and was the daughter of Anthony and Mae Moroney Tigano. Raised and educated in Rye, she was a graduate of Rye High School class of 1949. She was a member and participant of the Rye Senior Citizen Program.
Coccola is survived by her children, Kathy Bellotti (Chris) of Rye, Susan Taylor (Ricky) of Yorktown Heights, Bill Coccola of Scottsdale, Ariz., and David Coccola (Susie) of Florence, S.C.; five grandchildren; brother, Pat Tigano of Venice, Fla.; sister, Eileen Ramspacher of Jupiter, Fla.; many nieces, nephews; and cousins. She was predeceased by her husband, Robert Coccola.
Calling hours are Monday, June 30 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Graham Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, July 1 at the Church of the Resurrection.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Coccola’s memory to the American Cancer Society.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge In Rye Brook
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester