RYE, N.Y. - Kathleen (Kiki) Coccola of Rye died June 24. She was 83.
Coccola was born Feb. 25, 1931, in Port Chester, and was the daughter of Anthony and Mae Moroney Tigano. Raised and educated in Rye, she was a graduate of Rye High School class of 1949. She was a member and participant of the Rye Senior Citizen Program.
Coccola is survived by her children, Kathy Bellotti (Chris) of Rye, Susan Taylor (Ricky) of Yorktown Heights, Bill Coccola of Scottsdale, Ariz., and David Coccola (Susie) of Florence, S.C.; five grandchildren; brother, Pat Tigano of Venice, Fla.; sister, Eileen Ramspacher of Jupiter, Fla.; many nieces, nephews; and cousins. She was predeceased by her husband, Robert Coccola.
Calling hours are Monday, June 30 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Graham Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, July 1 at the Church of the Resurrection.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Coccola’s memory to the American Cancer Society.
- 1 Rye HS Grad Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Astorino Details $25M Deal With New Manager Of Rye Playland
- 3 Astorino Announces Agreement For Private Manager To Take Over Playland
- 4 On the Way Cafe In Rye Gets Reviewed by New York Times
- 5 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates