RYE, N.Y. - John Recchia of Rye died June 14. She was 93.
Recchia is survived by his wife, Yolanda Recchia (nee Casiello); children, Judie Vassallo (Angelo) and Jayne Richardson (Noel); three grandchildren; and two great grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 18 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road. Mamaroneck. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, June 18 at Sts John and Paul RC Church, followed by interment at Mt. St. Mary's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye
- 2 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted
- 3 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 4 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 5 Rye Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm