RYE, N.Y. - John Recchia of Rye died June 14. She was 93.
Recchia is survived by his wife, Yolanda Recchia (nee Casiello); children, Judie Vassallo (Angelo) and Jayne Richardson (Noel); three grandchildren; and two great grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 18 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road. Mamaroneck. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, June 18 at Sts John and Paul RC Church, followed by interment at Mt. St. Mary's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 2 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rye