RYE, N.Y. - John Recchia of Rye died June 14. She was 93.
Recchia is survived by his wife, Yolanda Recchia (nee Casiello); children, Judie Vassallo (Angelo) and Jayne Richardson (Noel); three grandchildren; and two great grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 18 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road. Mamaroneck. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, June 18 at Sts John and Paul RC Church, followed by interment at Mt. St. Mary's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Near Rye City Border Moves Forward
- 2 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 5 Three Different Ryes Can Be Confusing In Westchester