RYE, N.Y. - John Recchia of Rye died June 14. She was 93.
Recchia is survived by his wife, Yolanda Recchia (nee Casiello); children, Judie Vassallo (Angelo) and Jayne Richardson (Noel); three grandchildren; and two great grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 18 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road. Mamaroneck. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, June 18 at Sts John and Paul RC Church, followed by interment at Mt. St. Mary's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Six Rye High School Standouts Commit To College Sports
- 3 Rye Brook Teen, 16, ID'd In Fatal Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Snow Likely In Rye On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Rye