RYE, N.Y. - John Recchia of Rye died June 14. She was 93.
Recchia is survived by his wife, Yolanda Recchia (nee Casiello); children, Judie Vassallo (Angelo) and Jayne Richardson (Noel); three grandchildren; and two great grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 18 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road. Mamaroneck. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, June 18 at Sts John and Paul RC Church, followed by interment at Mt. St. Mary's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 2 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rye
- 5 Rye School Superintendent Asks City Manager, Police To Study Osborn Traffic