RYE, N.Y. - John P. Tembeck Jr. of Rye died June 18. He was 70.
Tembeck was born April 6, 1943, in New York City, he was the son of John P. Tembeck Sr. and Lucy Vakassian Tembeck. He attended Franklin and Marshall College before joining the Army Reserves. He was the owner and president of JTJ Industries in New York City. He was a member of the Westchester Country Club, Atlantic Lady Club, Cadillac LaSalle Club and the N.Y. Athletic Club.
Tembeck is survived by his wife Joan; children, Christopher (Nicola), Gregory (Jessica), Robert (Marissa) and Jennifer Tembeck; six grandchildren; and sisters, Bonnie Tembeck and Susan Riccardi. He was predeceased by his son, John Tembeck III.
Calling hours are Friday, June 20 from 3 to 8 p.m. at the Graham Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, June 21 at the Church of the Resurrection. Interment to follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
- 1 State Police Warn Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Mourners Gather At Vigil, Seeking Solace After Harrison Shooting Deaths