RYE, N.Y. - John P. Tembeck Jr. of Rye died June 18. He was 70.
Tembeck was born April 6, 1943, in New York City, he was the son of John P. Tembeck Sr. and Lucy Vakassian Tembeck. He attended Franklin and Marshall College before joining the Army Reserves. He was the owner and president of JTJ Industries in New York City. He was a member of the Westchester Country Club, Atlantic Lady Club, Cadillac LaSalle Club and the N.Y. Athletic Club.
Tembeck is survived by his wife Joan; children, Christopher (Nicola), Gregory (Jessica), Robert (Marissa) and Jennifer Tembeck; six grandchildren; and sisters, Bonnie Tembeck and Susan Riccardi. He was predeceased by his son, John Tembeck III.
Calling hours are Friday, June 20 from 3 to 8 p.m. at the Graham Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, June 21 at the Church of the Resurrection. Interment to follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 2 Newly Named Playland Manager Says His Love Of Park Will Inspire Makeover
- 3 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl