RYE, N.Y. - Chrysanthemum Pallino of Rye died Sunday, June 8. She was 91.
Pallino was born March 17, 1923. She was a longtime resident of both the Bronx then Rye.
Pallino is survived by her daughters, Jo-Ann Bove, Evelyn Graf and Jeanne DeAngelis; seven grandchildren; four great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Dominic Pallino; son, John Pallino; and grandson, Dominic Pallino.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 11 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Sinatra Memorial Home, Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. The funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, June 12 at the funeral home. Interment will be in Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 3 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rye
- 5 Rye School Superintendent Asks City Manager, Police To Study Osborn Traffic