RYE, N.Y. - Chrysanthemum Pallino of Rye died Sunday, June 8. She was 91.
Pallino was born March 17, 1923. She was a longtime resident of both the Bronx then Rye.
Pallino is survived by her daughters, Jo-Ann Bove, Evelyn Graf and Jeanne DeAngelis; seven grandchildren; four great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Dominic Pallino; son, John Pallino; and grandson, Dominic Pallino.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 11 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Sinatra Memorial Home, Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. The funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, June 12 at the funeral home. Interment will be in Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 Rye Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 4 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48