RYE, N.Y. – Christopher Paul Kinghan of Rye died unexpectedly on Saturday, Jan. 5, surrounded by family. He was 24.
He was born March 16, 1988, to Carol (Steven Bitondo) Kinghan of Rye and Paul Kinghan of Yonkers. He graduated from Fordham Preparatory School in Bronx, N.Y.
Kinghan received a bachelor's degree in accounting and finance from Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Conn., in 2010. He worked as an accountant for Entertainment Partners and as a grip for Local 52 IATSE.
Survivors, in addition to his parents, are a sister, Jacqueline Kinghan; his "brothers," Michael Bitondo and Steven Bitondo Jr.; his grandparents, Virginia Kinghan, of Yonkers, and William and Merla Graff, of Palm Coast, Fla.; and many aunts, uncles and cousins and numerous friends.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at McMahon, Lyon and Hartnett Funeral Home in White Plains. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at Village Lutheran Church in Bronxville. Entombment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Fordham Preparatory General Scholarship Fund, 441 East Fordham Road, Bronx, NY 10458, or Sacred Heart University, Office of Annual Giving, 5151 Park Ave., Fairfield, CT 06825.
- 1 Rye High School Grad Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Deer Ticks Can Transmit Deadly Powassan Virus
- 3 Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide After Hitting DOT Truck In Rye
- 4 County Legislators Discuss Timetable, Concerns For New Manager At Playland
- 5 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates