RYE, N.Y. – Christopher Paul Kinghan of Rye died unexpectedly on Saturday, Jan. 5, surrounded by family. He was 24.
He was born March 16, 1988, to Carol (Steven Bitondo) Kinghan of Rye and Paul Kinghan of Yonkers. He graduated from Fordham Preparatory School in Bronx, N.Y.
Kinghan received a bachelor's degree in accounting and finance from Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Conn., in 2010. He worked as an accountant for Entertainment Partners and as a grip for Local 52 IATSE.
Survivors, in addition to his parents, are a sister, Jacqueline Kinghan; his "brothers," Michael Bitondo and Steven Bitondo Jr.; his grandparents, Virginia Kinghan, of Yonkers, and William and Merla Graff, of Palm Coast, Fla.; and many aunts, uncles and cousins and numerous friends.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at McMahon, Lyon and Hartnett Funeral Home in White Plains. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at Village Lutheran Church in Bronxville. Entombment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Fordham Preparatory General Scholarship Fund, 441 East Fordham Road, Bronx, NY 10458, or Sacred Heart University, Office of Annual Giving, 5151 Park Ave., Fairfield, CT 06825.
- 1 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 2 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rye
- 5 Rye School Superintendent Asks City Manager, Police To Study Osborn Traffic