RYE, N.Y. - Carol Kinghan (nee Graff), a resident of Rye, died July 31. She was 53.
Kinghan was born July 26, 1961, to William and Anna (Restuccio) Graff in Carmel, Calif. She was office manager for Top of the Line Design Firm in Connecticut.
Kinghan is survived by her daughter, Jacqueline Kinghan; partner, Steven Bitondo; sons, Michael Bitondo and Steven Bitondo; father, William Graff (Merla) of Palm Coast, Fla.; siblings, Lisa Bybel (John) of Yonkers, Donna Iennaco of Yorktown, Philip Graff of Bolton, Vt., and William Graff Jr. of Stamford, Conn.; and nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her mother, Anna; son Christopher P. Kinghan; and aunt, Louise.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 5 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. at McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, August 6 at the Church of the Resurrection, 910 Boston Post Road, Rye. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, 10 W. Stevens Ave., Hawthorne.
Memorial contributions may be made to The Christopher Kinghan Heart of Giving Scholarship Fund Chapel School, 172 White Plains Road Scarsdale, NY 10708 or The American Cancer Society.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Memorial Day Parade Returns To Rye For Second Year
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors