RYE, N.Y. - Carol Kinghan (nee Graff), a resident of Rye, died July 31. She was 53.
Kinghan was born July 26, 1961, to William and Anna (Restuccio) Graff in Carmel, Calif. She was office manager for Top of the Line Design Firm in Connecticut.
Kinghan is survived by her daughter, Jacqueline Kinghan; partner, Steven Bitondo; sons, Michael Bitondo and Steven Bitondo; father, William Graff (Merla) of Palm Coast, Fla.; siblings, Lisa Bybel (John) of Yonkers, Donna Iennaco of Yorktown, Philip Graff of Bolton, Vt., and William Graff Jr. of Stamford, Conn.; and nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her mother, Anna; son Christopher P. Kinghan; and aunt, Louise.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 5 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. at McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, August 6 at the Church of the Resurrection, 910 Boston Post Road, Rye. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, 10 W. Stevens Ave., Hawthorne.
Memorial contributions may be made to The Christopher Kinghan Heart of Giving Scholarship Fund Chapel School, 172 White Plains Road Scarsdale, NY 10708 or The American Cancer Society.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Six Rye High School Standouts Commit To College Sports
- 3 Rye Brook Teen, 16, ID'd In Fatal Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Nat'l Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change In Rye Crash, Police Say
- 5 IRS Warns Rye Residents Of Phone Scam