RYE, N.Y. - Angelina Pezzella of Rye, formerly of Harrison, died Aug. 16. She was 99.
Pezzella was born Feb. 24, 1915, in New York City, to Joseph and Rose Porto. She worked for many years at United Hospital in Port Chester where she worked as a switchboard operator. Pezzella is survived by her children, Peter (Ann) Pezzella and Dorothy (Arthur) LoScalzo; six grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband Peter; sister, Mary Labrusciano; and brothers, Joseph, George, Alfred, Salvatore, Frank and Lawrence.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 19 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20 at St. Gregory Church, Halstead Ave., Harrison followed by interment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 2 Soccer Goal Safety Bill Rooted In Rye Brook Signed Into State Law
- 3 Rye Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Blind Brook School District Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 Rye Businessman Gives Back Through Buses, Books, Pajamas