RYE, N.Y. - Angelina Pezzella of Rye, formerly of Harrison, died Aug. 16. She was 99.
Pezzella was born Feb. 24, 1915, in New York City, to Joseph and Rose Porto. She worked for many years at United Hospital in Port Chester where she worked as a switchboard operator. Pezzella is survived by her children, Peter (Ann) Pezzella and Dorothy (Arthur) LoScalzo; six grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband Peter; sister, Mary Labrusciano; and brothers, Joseph, George, Alfred, Salvatore, Frank and Lawrence.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 19 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20 at St. Gregory Church, Halstead Ave., Harrison followed by interment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash