YONKERS, N.Y. -- A 42-year-old male nurse from Yonkers has been charged in the rape of an elderly resident at a Bronx nursing home, according to a report from WABC-TV.
Nanic Aidasani was reportedly charged in connection with an incident at the Manhattanville Health Care Center, according to the report. A nursing assistant allegedly observed Aidasani on top of a 64-year-old woman inside her room at the nursing home on Tuesday morning.
Police took Aidasani into custody at the nursing home, according to the report.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Six Rye High School Standouts Commit To College Sports
- 3 Rye Brook Teen, 16, ID'd In Fatal Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 IRS Warns Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill