YONKERS, N.Y. -- A 42-year-old male nurse from Yonkers has been charged in the rape of an elderly resident at a Bronx nursing home, according to a report from WABC-TV.
Nanic Aidasani was reportedly charged in connection with an incident at the Manhattanville Health Care Center, according to the report. A nursing assistant allegedly observed Aidasani on top of a 64-year-old woman inside her room at the nursing home on Tuesday morning.
Police took Aidasani into custody at the nursing home, according to the report.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Rye's Silver Among Westchester Trio Of Pro Sports Leaders
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Rye Residents