YONKERS, N.Y. -- A 42-year-old male nurse from Yonkers has been charged in the rape of an elderly resident at a Bronx nursing home, according to a report from WABC-TV.
Nanic Aidasani was reportedly charged in connection with an incident at the Manhattanville Health Care Center, according to the report. A nursing assistant allegedly observed Aidasani on top of a 64-year-old woman inside her room at the nursing home on Tuesday morning.
Police took Aidasani into custody at the nursing home, according to the report.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Rye College Student Travis Misarti Is Invited To Screen Film At Cannes
- 5 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Rye