YONKERS, N.Y. -- A 42-year-old male nurse from Yonkers has been charged in the rape of an elderly resident at a Bronx nursing home, according to a report from WABC-TV.
Nanic Aidasani was reportedly charged in connection with an incident at the Manhattanville Health Care Center, according to the report. A nursing assistant allegedly observed Aidasani on top of a 64-year-old woman inside her room at the nursing home on Tuesday morning.
Police took Aidasani into custody at the nursing home, according to the report.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 Rye Brook Business Building 8-Diamond Baseball Complex
- 4 Supermarket Settlement Tops Week's News Around Westchester
- 5 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say