RYE, N.Y. -- If you're feeling lucky, there are several places around Rye where you can buy Powerball tickets for Saturday night's drawing.
The jackpot will be at least $550 million, the third largest jackpot in U.S. history, after nobody matched the winning numbers in Wednesday night's drawing.
You can buy your tickets in Rye at:
- Rye Smoke Shop, 53 Purchase St.
- Post Road Market, 1000 Boston Post Road.
- Playland Market, 488 Forest Ave.
- Rock Ridge Deli, 280 Purchase St.
- Chestnut Mart, 69 Theodore Fremo Ave.
- Oakland Beach Deli, 520 Milton Road.
If you want to look up other locations, simply put the town name in the New York lottery's locator .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.