RYE, N.Y. -- Monday, May 26, Memorial Day, is a federal holiday. Here's a look at what's open and closed in Rye.
- Rye City Hall
- All local, state and federal offices and municipal buildings
- All Rye schools
- The Rye Free Reading Room
- The Post Office
- Most banks (call ahead to find out if your bank is open)
Supermarkets, restaurants, bars, liquor stores and other retail locations are open. However, these places may be operating on a Sunday schedule or special holiday hours. It’s a good idea to call ahead before heading out to any of these establishments.
Metro-North will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 2 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Near Rye City Border Moves Forward
- 3 Three Different Ryes Can Be Confusing In Westchester
- 4 Rye Police Report Rise In Thefts From Parked Vehicles
- 5 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester