WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- It's time to throw out that old Metro-North schedule. A new train schedule goes into effect starting Sunday, May 11, for riders along the New Haven Line in Westchester County.
The new train schedule is shortening the time on the train for many Westchester County commuters riding into Grand Central Terminal.
About 83 percent of AM peak New Haven Line customers traveling from in Connecticut will have a faster trip to Grand Central. Only 12 percent will have a slower trip with the remaining 5 percent seeing no change to their current commute times, Metro-North said.
- 1 Two Rye Residents Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 2 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In Rye, Rye Brook, White Plains
- 3 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 4 Halloween In Sleepy Hollow Country Kicks Off This Weekend
- 5 Rumors Of Gun In Rye School Tops News Last Week