WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- It's time to throw out that old Metro-North schedule. A new train schedule goes into effect starting Sunday, May 11, for riders along the New Haven Line in Westchester County.
The new train schedule is shortening the time on the train for many Westchester County commuters riding into Grand Central Terminal.
About 83 percent of AM peak New Haven Line customers traveling from in Connecticut will have a faster trip to Grand Central. Only 12 percent will have a slower trip with the remaining 5 percent seeing no change to their current commute times, Metro-North said.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Rye Brook Teen, 16, ID'd In Fatal Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Snow Likely In Rye On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Soccer Goal Safety Bill Rooted In Rye Brook Signed Into State Law