WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- It's time to throw out that old Metro-North schedule. A new train schedule goes into effect starting Sunday, May 11, for riders along the New Haven Line in Westchester County.
The new train schedule is shortening the time on the train for many Westchester County commuters riding into Grand Central Terminal.
About 83 percent of AM peak New Haven Line customers traveling from in Connecticut will have a faster trip to Grand Central. Only 12 percent will have a slower trip with the remaining 5 percent seeing no change to their current commute times, Metro-North said.
- 1 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After Being Placed On Leave
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director