WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- It's time to throw out that old Metro-North schedule. A new train schedule goes into effect starting Sunday, May 11, for riders along the New Haven Line in Westchester County.
The new train schedule is shortening the time on the train for many Westchester County commuters riding into Grand Central Terminal.
About 83 percent of AM peak New Haven Line customers traveling from in Connecticut will have a faster trip to Grand Central. Only 12 percent will have a slower trip with the remaining 5 percent seeing no change to their current commute times, Metro-North said.
- 1 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye
- 2 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 3 Rye Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News