WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Three Westchester County residents from Scarsdale, Thornwood and Sleepy Hollow all became millionaires courtesy of the New York Lottery recently, according to LoHud.com.
Julieta Ribeiro of Scarsdale won her million on a poker scratch off while Luis Ospina of Sleepy Hollow and John Dubbioso of Thornwood cashed in by winning second prize in recent Powerball drawings, LoHud.com reported.
The three residents were honored at a celebration at Yonkers raceway with two other million dollar-winners from New York, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 2 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 3 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Near Rye City Border Moves Forward
- 4 Rye Police Report Rise In Thefts From Parked Vehicles
- 5 Three Different Ryes Can Be Confusing In Westchester