WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Three Westchester County residents from Scarsdale, Thornwood and Sleepy Hollow all became millionaires courtesy of the New York Lottery recently, according to LoHud.com.
Julieta Ribeiro of Scarsdale won her million on a poker scratch off while Luis Ospina of Sleepy Hollow and John Dubbioso of Thornwood cashed in by winning second prize in recent Powerball drawings, LoHud.com reported.
The three residents were honored at a celebration at Yonkers raceway with two other million dollar-winners from New York, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Rye High School, Middle School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 3 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 4 Legislator Parker Will Hold Meeting On Future Of Rye Playland
- 5 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station