WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The threat of isolated thunderstorms will return to Westchester County on Friday before giving way to a warm, sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 80 with a chance of an isolated shower or thunderstorm after 12 p.m. Chance of rain is 20 percent.
The weekend will remain mostly sunny with high temperatures in the low-to-mid 80s with a 20 percent chance of showers on Sunday.
The threat of storms and showers returns once again on Monday with highs near 85 and a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Rye; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Rye, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Rye
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Controlling Deer Population In Rye, Mamaroneck Targeted