WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The threat of isolated thunderstorms will return to Westchester County on Friday before giving way to a warm, sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 80 with a chance of an isolated shower or thunderstorm after 12 p.m. Chance of rain is 20 percent.
The weekend will remain mostly sunny with high temperatures in the low-to-mid 80s with a 20 percent chance of showers on Sunday.
The threat of storms and showers returns once again on Monday with highs near 85 and a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 Rye High School, Middle School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'