WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The threat of isolated thunderstorms will return to Westchester County on Friday before giving way to a warm, sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 80 with a chance of an isolated shower or thunderstorm after 12 p.m. Chance of rain is 20 percent.
The weekend will remain mostly sunny with high temperatures in the low-to-mid 80s with a 20 percent chance of showers on Sunday.
The threat of storms and showers returns once again on Monday with highs near 85 and a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Deer Ticks Can Transmit Deadly Powassan Virus
- 4 Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide After Hitting DOT Truck In Rye
- 5 County Legislators Discuss Timetable, Concerns For New Manager At Playland