WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester could be in store for another round of showers and thunderstorms on Saturday after storms resulted in flooding in some parts of the county on Friday.
There is a 40 percent chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms on Saturday afternoon, according to the latest forecast from the National Weather Service. The high temperature is expected to be between 66 and 68 degrees.
The chance of T-storms continues through 9 p.m. Then, between 9 p.m. and 11 p.m., there is just a slight chance of showers.
The outlook for Sunday calls for a slight chance of an afternoon shower and a high around 75 degrees.
Memorial Day looks to be partly sunny with warm temperatures with a high between 80 and 82 degrees.
- 1 Rye High School, Middle School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'