WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester could be in store for another round of showers and thunderstorms on Saturday after storms resulted in flooding in some parts of the county on Friday.
There is a 40 percent chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms on Saturday afternoon, according to the latest forecast from the National Weather Service. The high temperature is expected to be between 66 and 68 degrees.
The chance of T-storms continues through 9 p.m. Then, between 9 p.m. and 11 p.m., there is just a slight chance of showers.
The outlook for Sunday calls for a slight chance of an afternoon shower and a high around 75 degrees.
Memorial Day looks to be partly sunny with warm temperatures with a high between 80 and 82 degrees.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Rye Brook Business Building 8-Diamond Baseball Complex
- 3 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say
- 5 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery