WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester could be in store for another round of showers and thunderstorms on Saturday after storms resulted in flooding in some parts of the county on Friday.
There is a 40 percent chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms on Saturday afternoon, according to the latest forecast from the National Weather Service. The high temperature is expected to be between 66 and 68 degrees.
The chance of T-storms continues through 9 p.m. Then, between 9 p.m. and 11 p.m., there is just a slight chance of showers.
The outlook for Sunday calls for a slight chance of an afternoon shower and a high around 75 degrees.
Memorial Day looks to be partly sunny with warm temperatures with a high between 80 and 82 degrees.
- 1 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye
- 2 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Rye
- 4 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 5 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit