WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County residents can surprise loved ones with a special Singing Valentine from one of the Westchester Chordsmen Chorus award-winning quartets.
Clad in tuxedos with red bowties and vests, the quartets will travel to homes, offices and restaurants to personally deliver Singing Valentines, complete with two love songs and roses, to sweethearts of all ages.
"We'll go wherever romance abounds,” Chordsmen and resident Cupid Howard Sponseller said in a statement. “Surprise your fiancée (again) at the restaurant where you proposed? Husband can't escape from his office? We’ll be there. Through the years, we've sung for loved ones in homes, hospitals, stores, nursing homes, just about anywhere throughout Westchester, Lower Putnam, Rockland and Western Fairfield Counties.”
For reservations call 914-713-4311or visit www.chordsmen.org/singing-valentines . Prices range from $60 to $120, depending on time and flowers requested.
Click on the video to see more.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Westchester Educators Call On Cuomo To 'Get It Right'
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says