WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County residents can surprise loved ones with a special Singing Valentine from one of the Westchester Chordsmen Chorus award-winning quartets.
Clad in tuxedos with red bowties and vests, the quartets will travel to homes, offices and restaurants to personally deliver Singing Valentines, complete with two love songs and roses, to sweethearts of all ages.
"We'll go wherever romance abounds,” Chordsmen and resident Cupid Howard Sponseller said in a statement. “Surprise your fiancée (again) at the restaurant where you proposed? Husband can't escape from his office? We’ll be there. Through the years, we've sung for loved ones in homes, hospitals, stores, nursing homes, just about anywhere throughout Westchester, Lower Putnam, Rockland and Western Fairfield Counties.”
For reservations call 914-713-4311or visit www.chordsmen.org/singing-valentines . Prices range from $60 to $120, depending on time and flowers requested.
Click on the video to see more.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Rye's Silver Among Westchester Trio Of Pro Sports Leaders
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Rye Residents