WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Westchester County Department of Health Beach Surveillance Program, which serves to protect the public from illnesses against swimming in contaminated water, has announced beach closures for Tuesday, July 15 and Wednesday, July 16, based on the amount of rainfall on the watershed.
Beaches within Mamaroneck Harbor:
Beach Point Club
Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club
Shore Acres Point Club
Orienta Beach Club
Beach on open water in Rye:
Beaches in Davenport Neck, New Rochelle:
Beaches within Echo Bay, New Rochelle:
Echo Bay Yacht Club
Hudson Park Beach
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Westchester Educators Call On Cuomo To 'Get It Right'
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says