WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The state Department of Transportation will repave Westchester Avenue beginning Monday, Aug. 25, through Friday, Aug. 29.
Westchester Avenue will be paved in its full width from a point beginning at Brook Lane/Harrison border, continuing to the intersection of South Ridge Street.
As this is a major traffic artery and a complete repaving of the entire width of the road, commuters and residents are encouraged to use alternate routes such as Bowman Avenue, South Ridge Street, Lincoln Avenue, Brook Lane, Sunset Road and other roads in the area.
Road work will begin about 7:30 a.m. and end about 5:30 p.m. During this time multiple lanes may be closed, and traffic may be periodically halted as equipment is mobilized.
For more information, contact the state Department of Transportation Region 8 at 914-592 6557.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Rye Brook's Karetsky Celebrates Birthday As Westchester Knicks' Fan Of Game
- 3 Suspect Charged In Rye 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Missing Person Alert Canceled For Larchmont Woman, 72