PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- More than 500 Port Chester residents lost power Thursday night after a truck hit a utility pole.
The truck hit the pole at the intersection of Broad Street and Westchester Avenue at 11: 35 p.m. Thursday, according to Con Edison spokesperson Sidney Alvarez. The accident caused damage, which knocked out power to 558 customers in the area.
Crews were dispatched to restore power to the area, Alvarez said. By 5 a.m. they had restored power to all but about 60 customers, but Alvarez said that by 10 a.m. power had been completely restored.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 State Police Warn Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation