PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- More than 500 Port Chester residents lost power Thursday night after a truck hit a utility pole.
The truck hit the pole at the intersection of Broad Street and Westchester Avenue at 11: 35 p.m. Thursday, according to Con Edison spokesperson Sidney Alvarez. The accident caused damage, which knocked out power to 558 customers in the area.
Crews were dispatched to restore power to the area, Alvarez said. By 5 a.m. they had restored power to all but about 60 customers, but Alvarez said that by 10 a.m. power had been completely restored.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Suspect Charged In Rye 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 3 Rye Brook's Karetsky Celebrates Birthday As Westchester Knicks' Fan Of Game
- 4 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes