PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- More than 500 Port Chester residents lost power Thursday night after a truck hit a utility pole.
The truck hit the pole at the intersection of Broad Street and Westchester Avenue at 11: 35 p.m. Thursday, according to Con Edison spokesperson Sidney Alvarez. The accident caused damage, which knocked out power to 558 customers in the area.
Crews were dispatched to restore power to the area, Alvarez said. By 5 a.m. they had restored power to all but about 60 customers, but Alvarez said that by 10 a.m. power had been completely restored.
- 1 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 2 Soccer Goal Safety Bill Rooted In Rye Brook Signed Into State Law
- 3 Rye Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Blind Brook School District Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 Rye Businessman Gives Back Through Buses, Books, Pajamas