RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- Traffic was disrupted slightly in downtown Rye on Tuesday afternoon as filming took place for the pilot of a new CBS show "Madam Secretary."
- For the second year in a row, Westchester ranked first for healthy behaviors, out of 62 counties statewide, according to the County Health Rankings.
- Baltimore Ravens running back and New Rochelle native Ray Rice has been indicted on aggravated assault charges stemming from an incident in New Jersey in February when he was accused of hitting his fiancee, according to the Baltimore Sun.
- 1 Rye High School, Middle School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 3 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 4 Legislator Parker Will Hold Meeting On Future Of Rye Playland
- 5 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station